Wedding bells :-D
SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!! Yup, it's only six days until Happy and I will be married :-) CRAZY!!!!
Anyway, I just thought I'd post since I haven't in over a month. I'm now finished with my temp job at Princess Cruises and they offered me a job there. Unfortunately, an hour and a half commute is just not the best choice right now with gas prices and trying to go as long as we can with only one car. So, I'll look for a job in the Huntington Beach area once we get back from the honeymoon.
Since I haven't posted in SO long... a TON has happened! Many of you know of some of the amazing ways the Lord has blessed and provided for us and we are constantly in awe of His grace. Most recently, we got an apartment! It seemed like it came directly from the Lord because the first time we saw the apartment, the manager couldn't find her keys to get us applications. She felt so bad about not having her keys (even though she sent them to us in the mail as soon as she could) that she held the apartment for us! That first time we went to see it was last Saturday. We got the applications Wednesday, Happy brought them down on Thursday morning and we got the call Thursday afternoon that we got the apartment. Friday we went down to sign the lease and bring some things down with us. Praise the Lord!! It's only 6.5 miles from the school where Happy will be working and it's a good price (compared to everything else down there). Yeah, we're excited!!!!
Ok, well I've got LOTS to do this week and most of my family is coming on Tuesday!!!!! I need to be sure to sleep well this week because we'll be pretty busy with planning. By the way, Happy and I have started our own blog as a couple... check it out because that is the place I'll be posting from now on. Plus we'll have wedding pictures up soon and hopefully engagement pics up sooner! So, check it out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home