Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...

That is the one line from a Christmas song that has been perpetually stuck in my head since I started listening to Christmas music this year. Heather laughs at me when I dance to it (I have mad crazy moves) and Happy asked if I knew any other words to the song. I don't really, although they come here and there. Maybe I'll try to learn them...

So, I'm home in Massachusetts and it's snowy and cold, although it didn't feel as cold as I thought it should feel. Lisa and Dan picked me up from the airport with my wool coat, a hat, and scarf, which I was very thankful for. Still, I thought it would be more biting on my bare face and hands. Ah well, I'm not complaining. I'm sure it'll get colder... probably about the time that Happy comes!!!!!!

Since I think I could fall asleep on the keyboard right now, I'll write a quick summary of my plans for the break for those who are interested:

December 17-22 - in Massachusetts
December 23-25 - in New Hampshire
December 25-January 5/6 - in Massachusetts
January 6/7-10/11 - in New Hampshire
January 11/12 - in Massachusetts and leaving for CA

That schedule is subject to change, especially depending on the plans Happy and I make with where we are going to visit. It's gonna be a CRAZY month of Christmas break!!!! Hopefully I'll be updating again soon. God bless and Merry Christmas!!!

4 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 10:33 PM, Blogger Happy said...

I'm sure that many of us who read this distinguished blog would love to see those dance moves! Practice hard!

 
At December 18, 2005 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Amos, it looks like we'll miss each other from that schedule. I was looking forward to meeting Happy too. I'll be in NH from 28 Dec - 4 Jan.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas though.

God bless,
Jeremy

 
At December 18, 2005 11:02 PM, Blogger Happy said...

Hey, where did all the people go who used to comment on this blog?!

 
At December 19, 2005 7:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

My dance moves are reserved for those of the female gender :-) Oh, and I probably lost my readership with my infrequent updates. At least, that's my guess.

Do-good... that schedule is pretty tentative, although the window of time you have is pretty short. I'll be sure to let you know if there is any change or opportunity for us to get together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home