THE END
It appears I'm going through a phase where I update my blog incredibly infrequently. Hopefully I'll move out of it soon!
Believe it or not, things have been hectic. Last week I finished everything on time (by God's amazing grace) and even got to sleep for two hours on Wednesday night/Thursday morning when I thought I'd be pulling an all-nighter and dragging my tired self through my classes and work. Praise the Lord for that!
Well, this post was started on Monday and now that it's Wednesday I think I'll finish it. I'm done with finals and it doesn't feel like as much of a relief as I thought it would. Maybe it has to do with the philosophy directed study unit that I will be working on over Christmas break... Ah well, I'm thankful for less classes next semester!

This semester I have been to three weddings. That's the same amount that I've been to all the years of my life before then. CRAZY! This month my friend Joanna was married and then Jamie (my RA from freshman and sophomore year) was married a week afterwards. They both looked beautiful and I still get a lump in my throat when the bride stands at the door ready to walk down the aisle while her groom stands up front eagerly waiting for her. I'm such a sap! The picture is Ruth, Jamie, me, and Heather at Jamie's wedding on the 10th. Her husband, Justin, is in the background. They are very cute :-)
Rather than make this an incredibly long blog, I'll just get to my laundry, which is stinkily waiting for me to wash it. Hm... I like that word... stinkily... Right, so I'm going to wash my smelly clothes and read a book for FUN!!!! Oh, pray for Happy. He's got a crazy hard exam tomorrow that he's studying for right now. I still don't know what any of my grades are, but it should be all As and Bs. Praise the Lord! Good night now and God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home