Wednesday, October 12, 2005

God is bigger

I'm at work right now, but I decided to take a little break since I'm working for 4 hours today and I'm supposed to take one. Yeah, posting on my blog lately has definitely been low on the priority list lately.

The temptation for me right now is to list off the many things ahead of me this semester. However, I'm really working on not focusing on my circumstances. Instead I'm going to play a little game. That's right--12 blessings!!

12 Blessings/Lessons to Learn about being Super Crazy Psycho Busy :-D

1. The Lord's grace is just that much sweeter as He sustains you and even blesses you through the super crazy psycho busy time
Lessons I'm (hopefully) learning:
2. God is SO much bigger than the little things that I let stress me out
3. God's timing is perfect
4. God has not given me more than I can handle
5. When I am weak, then He is strong
6. How to function on a lot less sleep - preparation for... some... other... time... that I might not be able to get much sleep
7. How to prioritize my tasks and use time more efficiently
8. How to rejoice when I don't feel like it
Ok, back to Blessings:
9. I'm not worried that I'm being lazy
10. Rest is SO GREAT!!!
11. My senior year is going to fly by
12. Senioritis has not even entered my mind (yet)
Well, there it is. Keep praying for me as you think of it. I hope I can update a little more here and there, but I love hearing from you guys so leave comments! God is SO good!

5 Comments:

At October 12, 2005 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 REASONS TO BE A SLACKER:
1)I am, and if that isnt a good reason, i dont know what is.
2)As my cousin so eloquently put it: C's get degrees
3) sleep makes you healty wealty and wise.
4)More time with andrew....wait... ok, maybe that isnt a good reason.
5)I mean really, when are we ever going to use this "knowledge"... i mean sure, maybe in a career, but really, when?
6)More time to enjoy God's Creation.
7) More time to see the Patriots get the snot beaten out of them.
8) I don't know, more time for shopping? girls like shopping right?
9) you can do creative things, like come up with mob nicknames for all your friends.
10) SLACKURS DONE DO GOOD EN LYFE TWO
~Mike
*Extra Reason: you can write out more comments like this, whereas a productive member of society is probably studying

 
At October 12, 2005 11:02 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Booooooo..... I don't like going shopping.

Also, did you mean it to be funny that you put 12 reasons to be a slacker and only did 10? I guess technically 11 since you added the extra reason. Interesting.

 
At October 13, 2005 12:29 AM, Blogger Happy said...

Yeah Mike, way to count!

I'm not quite sure what to make of #6. Anyone have any ideas? Is she talking about Finals week?

 
At October 13, 2005 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was being satirical! you know, slacking off and only writing 10 (or 11) when you said you would list 12. Seriously people, do i have to spell things out? ...Ok i totally just made that reason up, but i am ill and therefore have a builty in excuse: this cold made me do it!!
~Mike

 
At October 13, 2005 3:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Finals week? Yeah..... No, really I didn't have anything in mind with that one, despite what you may think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home