Philippians 4:4
"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!"
I don't have much time before small groups in like 5 minutes, but I just wanted to write a little something on here since I haven't in a while. Today was a HUGE answer to prayer since I woke up this morning thinking how exhausted and overwhelmed I was. I had homework to do and didn't work out this morning with Katie :-( I fully intended on skipping chapel, but ended up not needing to. I prayed for the right attitude before I started my homework and then was completely convicted and excited about my homework... so much so that I finished around 8:35 and was down to chapel by 9 after taking a shower, cleaning my room and getting everything I needed for the day. It's pretty amazing how the Lord can motivate!
Lunch today was with a girl I used to work with. It was another wonderful time of fellowship and I praise the Lord for such an opportunity! Who knew that a friendship could be so rich? I certainly didn't until the Lord saved me. God has such awesome plans! Sometimes I look around me at all the temporal blessing He gives... and I think to myself that I certainly don't deserve this, but heaven will be infinitely better... again, not that I deserve that. What a gracious Lord! OH! Small group time! Leave comments about what the Lord has been teaching you! I love hearing from everyone! God bless!

1 Comments:
Amy, I missed working out w/ you on Wednesday, but it truly was a gift from God that you text me. I am so glad that you are sacrificing and willing to get up at 6 for me....I love being your workout partner and it allows me motivation to get up each morning! Thanks for being such a great friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home