Grace
Lately I've been realizing that I don't give God enough glory for His grace working in my life and the lives of those around me. Interestingly enough, one of the main things we learn in our biblical counseling classes is that the Holy Spirit changes people, as opposed to me changing a person. Granted, the Lord (again, in His grace) allows people to be instruments of change in another person's life, but behind that is the Holy Spirit working. I have no power in and of myself as a human being to induce permanent change on another person. This is a very humbling realization. My prayer right now: that the Lord would keep reminding me it is His mighty work and remind me that it is a great blessing to witness His power in the lives of people.

1 Comments:
What a good reminder for us all, thanks Amy! God is so good isn't He! I am so thankful that He has changed me and I can pray for others around me. Seeing the Holy Spirit work always amazes me, I am not too sure why it takes me back a second. After all, my life is in His hands! Good thoughts! thanks...
Post a Comment
<< Home