Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Less to do...

PRAISE THE LORD, MY DIRECTED STUDY IS DONE!!!! I turned it in yesterday and felt such relief to simply be able to say it's done. My brain felt pretty mushy afterwards, but I'm glad I didn't have to take a Philosophy class :-) Plus, I even enjoyed (parts of) it!

Now I'm getting ready for our group presentation tomorrow afternoon on ADHD. Thanks to those who left comments, it's always interesting to hear different perspectives and think through what others have experienced. I hope our presentation tomorrow is an accurate representation of what's out there and an accurate biblical evaluation of it! If you think of it, pray for my group around 12:50 (Pacific time).

Other than that, not much is new with me. Tonight there is a Q & A time with a whole bunch of men from the NANC (National Association of Nouthetic Counselors) board. I'm pretty excited about it and am looking forward to putting faces with the names of men whose books I've read for so many of my classes.

Well, time to get to homework before the Q & A time! By the way, I'll be sure to mention on here when Happy and I pin a date down for the wedding. Hopefully that will be determined soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home