Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oops!

I'm a slacker. I have no excuse aside from the fact that I just did not feel like updating my blog, especially while Happy was posting so frequently. If you are interested in what I've been up to since he came to visit... check out his blog.

We did fly back to CA on Thursday though (arriving LATE that night), which means I've been here for about 5 days. The Gilmore family once again let me stay with them for a few nights until I could move back into the dorms on Monday (thank you!).

Um... yup, so I'm back in the dorms and no one else is here yet. Happy's been busy with RA stuff and I've been working in the IBEX office during the day. Wow, since this post is so incredibly exciting, I'm going to stop before I turn "all" my readers away forever and ever. Have a lovely evening! I will post again.... soon.......

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Well Amy, I am glad that you are safe back in Cali. We had a great time with you here for the day, even though the kids were wild. (I think that was because of Happy) Thanks so much for spending the day with us. I hope you didn't get sick, it has been an battle here. We had 2 different colds and I didn't know it so. When one would get well! YEAH...then bam they were sick again!! UGH!! I think we are almost over it all! OK, my comment is longer than your post!Bye for now...

 
At January 21, 2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Happy said...

Ha ha, your comment WAS longer than her post, Jen. BOOOOOORRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG post! Update, update, we wanna update!

Anyway, Jen, I'd just like to tell you that I at least did not get sick. Plus, I had a great time at your house. Thanks so much for your hospitality!

 
At January 22, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Jen, I did get a little cold, but I'm not sure I would say it was definitely from any of your kids. Happy and I were all over the place for the 13 days he was out there and I think I may have worn myself down a bit :-) I hope you guys are getting better there!

By the way, Sunday afternoon was one of the highlights of our trip! You can tell all your kids that as well. I miss you guys and I hope we can be better at keeping in touch this semester. I need to get back into the swing of things at school. Y'know, it happens like this every semester, you'd think I'd get used to it by now!

Happy... I hope my update is less boring than this post was. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home