Friday, June 03, 2005

ROOTHIE'S COMING!!!!

Ruth comes tomorrow morning!!!! YAY!!!! We are going to do lots of fun stuff, although I'm not entirely sure what that all is yet, but we'll figure it out.

As for me, I've been cleaning most of the day. Last night I unpacked everything and cleaned and organized my room. I feel much better now. I'm not too fond of living in a mess, or out of suitcases.

At this point I would just like to say that I am really really really really really glad I changed my cell phone number!!! The ease with which Happy can call me has greatly increased, although he is still somewhat difficult to call from my end. Still, he's been good about calling me when he has a break at work or something. I like it :-)

Last night I got incredibly frustrated with my computer as it would not connect to the wireless network at my house. I decided it would hibernate for the summer, which means less AIM for me, but that's probably a good thing anyways. Most of the time that I'm "online" I'm not really there, which somewhat defeats the purpose.

Ok, I was just taking a break from cleaning to wait for the kitchen floor to dry. Have a lovely Friday and God bless!

p.s. For those of you who are interested, Happy's actually keeping up with his blog now... http://andrewgilmore.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home