Monday, April 25, 2005

What can I say?

I'm sorry it's been so long--to the few who actually read this thing. The past week has been quite time consuming. Posting on my blog just didn't make it high on the priority list. I'm not sure if I wrote about my Hebrew recitation, which was originally due on Wednesday the 20th; however, it was graciously moved to the 22nd. AND... Praise the LORD I got a 98 on it! Dr. Boyd grades on fluidity and I definitely paused to remember one line. But, hey, I'm ok with the 98 :-D

Friday afternoon Ruth, Heather and Abigail headed up to Ripon, CA to Ruth's house where Happy and I joined them later that night. I had to pick up the last of my stuff from the Dolezal's shed where they graciously let me keep my belongings the last two summers. Happy also got to eat at El Rosal, one of the BEST Mexican restaurants I've ever been to. Judging by Happy's blog (http://andrewgilmore.blogspot.com) it was a memorable experience for him too!

Sunday after church there was a college lunch at the house of one of the families at church and then Happy and I went to see the A's play the Angels--my FIRST baseball game... I mean that I was actually at the field watching the game. It was a little sad seeing the A's lose 1-0, but I still had a great time :-) After the game we went to Downtown Disney and walked around for a while talking and going in random stores. We then made our way back to Santa Clarita where we saw a late movie and I nearly fainted afterwards. It was a little odd, and I went to the doctor today. He said it was nothing, so I'm just going to believe him. He did go to school for it right? At this point I would just like to say that I really despise going to the doctor, particularly if you have to wear one of those gown things. I'm just not that comfortable with it.

Today I had to take a competency exam at 10 am and then the rest of the day went pretty quickly as I went to the nurse and the doctor's office. But we did just get back from Matt Dixon's 19th birthday party. It was cool seeing how many people he knows from the music department that I know too. Yup, I felt cool. Alrighty, I'm off to read. What a boring post. Ah well, some day maybe I'll write something exciting. Good night and God bless!

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Tim Costine said...

Amers! hey, what's going on. well, i got my own blog thing going now, my sister got me into it. so yeah, in case you haven't heard, i'm getting married on June 11. you going to be around then? Leah's flying out here thursday night, so i'm excited about that. we're probably going to eat at Stonefire on Tuesday if you want to go. ok, buh bye!

 
At April 27, 2005 3:51 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Congradulations Tim (and Leah)! I did hear about your wedding and I have an invitation as well. I'm still figuring out if I can come up for the wedding, but even if I can't, I'm praying for you two and I'm so excited for your marriage! As for Stonefire, I work Tuesday night from 3-6 and then 7-10 so I don't know if that'll work. I'd love to see you guys though if we can work that out somehow. Let me know if you'll be around any other times. Oh yeah, and what is your blog address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home