Friday, April 15, 2005

.5, 6, 26, 185, 4440, 266400, 15984000... yup

One half of a year. Six months. Twenty-six weeks. One hundred eighty-five days. Four thousand four hundred fourty hours. Two hundred sixty-six thousand four hundred minutes. Fifteen million nine hundred eighty-four thousand seconds.

All of that is assuming my math is correct. Anyways, it was six months ago today that Happy and I started dating. That's two percent of my life up to this point. Depending on which number I use, the time seems long and short. Actually, that's how it feels too. On one hand, it's weird to think that I've only known Happy for about eight months when it seems like I've known him so much longer. On the other hand, we still have a long way to go and so much to learn.

Tonight we went out to dinner at Souplantation and then walked around the mall for a while before coming back to school to watch Spring Sing. I had lots of fun and it was much easier (and more comfortable) not dressing up :-)

Well, I'm off to bed. It's been a long week and this weekend will keep me just as busy! Praise the Lord for keeping busy though. I'm reminded of Christmas break when I just had too much time and not enough stuff to fill it with. I need to be thankful for any and everything the Lord gives me. Ok, there's my spiritual thought for this late hour while I'm slowly losing consciousness. Good night and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home