Wednesday, March 23, 2005

breakfast

This morning I had breakfast with a co-worker who I consider to be one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. I knew it would be a wonderful time, but the Lord went above and beyond my expectations! We have more in common than I realized and the Lord was able to use me to encourage and challenge her through my experiences with my parent's divorce (along with reminding me of all He's brought me through and continues to teach me). What a great reminder of the Lord's faithfulness and sovereignty! He is SO GOOD!!!

I do have a prayer request though. There is a possibility that my co-worker will be going home to the East Coast for Easter weekend to surprise her family; however, the possibility is very tentative depending on flight schedules. Pray that the Lord will open or close doors to let them know where He wants them and also pray for her attitude as she and her sister go home for a long weekend.

Well, I'm off to start some homework. Have a lovely day! The Lord is simply amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home