Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My boyfriend

It didn't take me that long to see the last post since Happy was in the library and "inadvertently" checked my blog to see if i'd posted lately :-) I can't say I minded because, well, I didn't.

Yep, so yesterday was 5 months for Happy and me, and it's been the best five months ever! It seems like it has come up a lot lately how much the Lord blesses His children. Happy is the first blessing that comes to my mind whenever the subject arises.

To my wonderful boyfriend: Thank you for putting up with me! I couldn't have dreamed the Lord would bring someone like you into my life. It just brings me to my knees before our gracious Father to think of His works. You are my best friend and I'm so thankful that we can share our burdens with one another. You are such an encouragement to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home