Sleep
Over Spring Break I realized how much I really appreciate getting the proper amount of sleep (or more than that). Last night I still managed to get 8 hours of sleep and I see the difference it makes. So I thought I'd post to ask two things. First, who else REALLY likes to sleep? :-D Second, for those of you who had Spring Break, what did you do? Ok, I have a third for those who didn't have a Spring Break last week, how was your week?

2 Comments:
Hello Amy!
I personally love sleep, am devoted to it, want to have its children, etc.
I had spring break for half of last week and half of this week. I spent much of it sleeping, or working at my grandmothers.
Also, i heard an interesting rumor that you are coming up to the beautiful, scenic Santa Maria? i surely do hope this is so, and look forward to meeting you. You will know you are close to our sleepy little town when you see large numbers of cows (little tip).
Salud!
~Michael
Umm...sleep is OK. But I'd rather be doing something active. Unfortunately, my body has this weird habit of not functioning or being able to do something active when I have not had much/any sleep. Oh, my answer to question 2 is Yosemite.
Post a Comment
<< Home