Priorities
Goodness gracious. It seems like this semester has flown by. Today someone told me we have 14 more days of class until finals (not including weekends). My first thought was, "There is still SO much to do!" Oh boy...
Aside from that, I'm preparing to give a message on Philippians 2:19-30 on Wednesday at 1:55 pm. Let me tell you, it is amazing what you can learn from the examples of others. Paul speaks so highly of both Timothy and Epaphroditus, the later being most likely a layman in the Philippian church. He wasn't any major leader, just a willing servant of the Lord. Studying this passage has really been challenging me to be that sold out for the Lord. This semester has proven difficult to balance my schedule. Actually, it reminded me a lot of my freshman year, except I didn't work that year. But praise the Lord, He has been so faithful in teaching me along the way. In talking with Dr. Smith over the semester, I'm realizing that some things matter more than others. For example, I'm learning a lot in all of my classes, but there have definitely been times that my grades don't reflect that. However, just about every time I get excited about learning something new, the Lord has proven again that He extends grace to His children. The last few days I've gotten grade reports emailed to me from a few of my classes. My Hebrew grade is now a B- instead of a C!!!! Praise the Lord!
Ok, that's a really long paragraph. All this was to say that we serve an AMAZING and gracious Lord! What a privilege we have to be called His children. Well, I'm off to work on my Philippians message. Pray for me if you think of it! Thank you, God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home