Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Post Session

I'm done the regular semester and have begun a Post Session Astronomy class for the next two weeks from 6-10 pm Monday through Friday, which means I have time during the day to work in the IBEX office, do homework, exercise, and enjoy the sun! Up to now I've been tying up loose ends and trying to figure out passwords so I can actually work. I definitely have a lot on my To-do list in the IBEX office though. :-)

As for my Astronomy class, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Dr. Englin is a lot of fun and he loves what he's doing. He just has this great passion to teach his students about the Lord's creation. I'm hoping for an A in the class!

Today Happy didn't have to work at church, but tonight he'll be working at Big Lots. He started yesterday and had his first 14 hour day. CRAZY! I had lunch with him yesterday and he looked exhausted. Needless to say, he slept in late today. After we both were up and ready to go, we ran a bunch of errands and stopped at Best Buy to spend our $25 gift cards. Happy got the Star Wars Trilogy and I got a cd player. Then we had lunch in the park, played catch for a little bit, and went to the Cingular place to change my cell phone number to a local one in Santa Clarita. By the way, if you don't have that number and want it, email me and let me know :-)

Tonight after class I'm meeting Happy and his entire family (including Mike and Travis) to see Episode III of Star Wars at 12:01 am. There was already a line forming outside the theater this afternoon around 2 pm. I hope we can get some seats sort of together! I'll head over after class and Happy will go after he gets off work at Big Lots at 9:30 pm. I'm excited!!! Ok, meanwhile I need to do reading for Astronomy. Adios and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home