Last one!!!
Today at 1 pm is my LAST final. I will be glad to be done, although I have post session starting Monday. I'll be taking Astronomy with Dr. Englin and I think I'll enjoy that class very much. Also for the next two weeks I'll be starting my job as IBEX secretary. YAY!!
I decided to take my break now and post (I'm at work) because I realized that I probably won't have much time to post for a while. This morning I started work at 7 am and will be working until 11 am. Then I'll have lunch and go to my Foundations of Science final at 1 pm. From there I'll go down to the IBEX office to get a quick run-down of the job I'll be taking over, which should take around 2 hours. Following that I'll have a meeting with Dr. Smith at 4 pm and then probably go straight to dinner after that. THEN, after dinner I'll need to pack up my room since tomorrow I check out at 12:45 pm. SOOOO... hopefully I can get pretty much everything into boxes and toss lots of stuff as well. Also tomorrow Happy and I will be going to a wedding (Happy's RA's) at 2 pm. So right after I check out of the dorms I need to start getting ready to go to a wedding. Yeah, I planned that one well. I'm sure it won't be a problem :-D
Alright, break's over. Back to work. For summer plans of mine... I'll post soon hopefully! Adios and God bless!

4 Comments:
hey, if you're gonna be in the area, Leah and I would LOVE to have you and happy at our 'west coast reception' on June 26th. let me know if you can come and i'll give you directions!
Sorry Tim, I leave CA on the 31st of May to go back to MA. That is such a good idea to have a reception on the West coast after your East coast wedding! I hope you guys have a wonderful time and maybe I'll be able to see you some time while you're on the East coast. God bless!
are you gonna be able to go to the wedding? you got invition right?
sorry, just got the message on your RSVP. okie dokie.
Post a Comment
<< Home