Monday, August 30, 2004

IN ISRAEL!!!

this is so crazy, but i'm writing from Israel. i have no clue what time it will say at the bottom of this but it's 6:45pm here. we've been here since Sunday afternoon, which i suppose is just yesterday, but we had our first class today. orientation was about 2 hrs and then class. then i had orientation for my work study job in the library (how ironic). heather and i are both working in the library so that should be interesting. we won't actually be working together, but hey, we can swap stories of messing things up in the library. :-)

so i'm not sure how often i'll be writing in this thing, but hopefully at least once a week, in between email updates. oh, by the way, if you haven't gotten any email updates of mine and you'd like to, just drop me an email and i'll add you. they're pretty news-ish but it's good if you just want to know what i'm doing. also there's a website that you can go to specifically for the IBEX campus. the address for that is www.ibexsemester.com and that gets updates pretty much whenever we do something cool, so i think about twice a week.... maybe more....

alright, i'm out. reading to do already! the Lord is SO gracious!!!

Ps. 27:1,4 "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?... One thing I have asked of the Lord, that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple. ~Psalm 27:1,4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home