Lisa's home!!

Good golly miss Molly!!! Lisa chopped her hair!!!! It's REALLY cute and I hope you all enjoy this picture. She has been talking about donating it for some time now, but decided this weekend to get it done. She said it's a lot easier now and she doesn't even have to do anything to it. I like it a lot... makes me want to cut my hair, only not really because it wouldn't look like that. hehe.
For those of you who have seen Lisa with long hair, LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!

16 Comments:
I've seen Lisa's lovely long locks and appreciated it; this new cut is really her! Give you any ideas Amy???? I've noticed your hair getting longer this summer (via pictures), are you going to succumb to the blade? Fourteen more days.............In Him,
Mrs. Gilmore
my aunt is so weird....so so so weird.
~Mike
hahahahaha!!! Succumb to the blade... I love it! I don't think I'll be cutting my hair any time soon. Right now I'm thinking of growing it out again and donating it, which means I'll need 10 or more inches. Then again, I've been known to cut my hair on a whim! Who knows? :-D
Thank you both for the comments... It's lots of fun to read them!
Mike,
You just think I'm weird because you have been under my blade. You lived!
Aunt Robin
I love it!!! It is really cute!!!! I liked the long hair but this looks really great!!!! I wish my hair would look cool when I chop it!! I am getting a hair cut on friday but i doubt that i will be able to make any big changes. But ... it really does look Great!!!
the short hair definitely looks good on Lisa.
I like the haircut on Lisa! Looks great! However, I would find it advantageous if a certain girlfriend of mine would not chop her hair at this point.
wow... i personally think my comment is the one that started this hailstorm of comments. 7 comments about a haircut. oh and aunt robin...you are kinda weird in general...and amy, having been under my aunt's blade, let me tell ya, she does the same thing as my mother: make funny faces and says "oops" a lot. oh and andrew, word. shave your head.
~Mike
Shave my head?! Why?! It basically is anyway!
All these comments... this is great! Lisa's enjoying reading them too :-) I wonder when she'll leave a comment..... ?
i think we've broken a comment record or something. ;)
I havent actually said anything about lisa in any of my comments, so: hi lisa, you dont know me. i am andrew (happy)'s cousin and the ever-so handsome and smart nephew to robin. i dont actually know you, but nice hair cut. and andrew, if you wont shave your head, grow a mohawk.
12 comments and still running. this could be the start of something magical,
oh and amy, sorry to use your blog for something so petty as a sports rivalry, but
A'S STINK!
with love to all, etc etc,
~Mike
Thanks everyone for your abundant comments on my haircut! It's the shortest I've ever gone so it's nice to hear what people think.
As far as commenting goes, seems like this one is setting a new record! Maybe all you have to do is ask, and the comments will come? Probably it's that Amy has an awesome group of friends who care about her and all that. Amy's a pretty awesome girl - long hair or short - perhaps I'm a little biased?.
So if I keep commenting maybe I will break a record for the longest comment. :-)
Thanks again everyone!
Lisa
Love, love, love it. Love it.
Someone in Santa Barbara loves Lisa's hair.
love it. love it. love. it.
Hey, I will join in on the comments too! Lisa I love it! it looks great on you!! I can't imagine Amy ever going that short! I mean when she sut it last time it was still L-O-N-G!!! And she thought it was short!
Amy when are you headed back up here before you head out there?
We would love to see you, my door is always open!
Post a Comment
<< Home