Saturday, July 30, 2005

I can't think of a good title...

An uneventful end of the week for me. Yesterday I worked until 5, which meant two hours of overtime pay for this week! WOO HOO! Then Lisa took me out to dinner, which was very tasty. After that we went to her work and made cookies. The family is gone on vacation and they told her she can use their kitchen any time. Pretty sweet since they have such a nice oven and cookie sheets, etc. It was fun and I got to talk to Happy for a long time too :-)

Today I sat outside and read in the sun for a couple hours and then came inside to read for a while before taking a nap since I wasn't feeling that great. Lisa and I made dinner tonight, pasta stir-fry stuff again. That too was tasty.

Mom and Dan are coming to church with me tomorrow. It looks like Dan's friend Indiana might be coming too since she's staying the night tonight. Should be interesting since I'm pretty sure she has never had any interaction with church at all. Mom came with me last week and said it was just what she needed. I'm hoping that the pastor preaches just as strongly as he did last week because I loved it. The weeks before he seemed a little fluffy, but last week he was fired up for sure.

Well, I really don't have anything else to talk about so I'm going to read some more and go to bed. Good night and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home