Hey Amy, Nice shots! I've been waiting for more posts about the border collie pup. We're babysitting Clover for Beth this week. I may lose my arm from throwing sticks. (Be sure to try that with the puppy. Border Collies LOVE fetching...and fetching...and fetching...for hours...and hours...and hours...)
Hang in there about the humidity. You'll be back in sunny CA any day now. I saw Nikki Sat. at her and Kelsey's grad party. Nikki is looking forward to going back and starting grad school. Love, a/k/a TimsMom a/k/a LeahsPerfectMoInLaw
1 Comments:
Hey Amy,
Nice shots! I've been waiting for more posts about the border collie pup. We're babysitting Clover for Beth this week. I may lose my arm from throwing sticks. (Be sure to try that with the puppy. Border Collies LOVE fetching...and fetching...and fetching...for hours...and hours...and hours...)
Hang in there about the humidity. You'll be back in sunny CA any day now. I saw Nikki Sat. at her and Kelsey's grad party. Nikki is looking forward to going back and starting grad school.
Love,
a/k/a TimsMom
a/k/a LeahsPerfectMoInLaw
Post a Comment
<< Home