I forgot
Yeah... it slipped my mind that I'm babysitting tonight for Maya. I should probably go take a shower and eat some dinner since I need to be there at 6. Then again, I have almost two hours... I could read :-)
Today at work was not too exciting. Same old, same old and I'm glad it's not too hot today. Earlier this morning it was almost chilly, but I like it better not so hot.
Uh... yeah, this is really boring, but I have nothing else to say. Tyler doesn't work on Thursdays so I didn't have any more conversations with him about Christianity. I will say that I need lots of prayer for wisdom on how to handle a girl at work. She's very sweet, but very open about things I don't want to talk about. She gossips a lot too and I'd rather just not hear any of it. I know you may think I could just not go near her, but she literally follows me around while I'm working and talks about whatever her recent drama is. I will definitely not go into any sort of detail about what she was telling me today, but I just wanted to be like, "Please stop. I really don't want to hear any of that and it kind of grosses me out!" So, how do I do that in a polite way? Any suggestions?
Well, I'm off to read. Have a lovely evening, or afternoon.... God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home