Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ten hours at Taft

As you can see, it is nearly 6 pm. I got home a few minutes ago after staying an extra two hours at the farm. Today Pennie (my boss) had an order coming in with LOTS of new products that needed to be priced and put out on the shelf. Then the extra stuff needed to be put away for storage in the dry cooler. Basically, I did all of the above with the occassional help of the cashier when there were no customers. This project only took the last few hours of my day though.

When I first arrived at work this morning, I was ready to draw strawberries! However, I have to set up everything when I first get there. I decided it would be wise to do that first. hehe. THEN...... I got to draw my strawberries and I know all of my readers have been waiting with bated breath to hear how it went. I had to draw four strawberries each about the size of a beachball and they came out great! They even had seeds! Yeah, I was pretty excited about my strawberries and everyone else liked them as well. It was fun :-)

On my way to work this morning I saw a deer eating in the middle of a field. At first I couldn't tell what it was, but then it put its head up and thoroughly surprised me. I don't know what I thought it was before, but it definitely didn't look like a deer.

I just posted my day backwards, but I think it's not too difficult to follow my train of thought, right? Ah well, dinner time! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home