Serious GIRL Day
Mom, Lisa and I went shopping today for SIX hours. It was unbelievable. I got some cute things, for very good prices I might add. We went to the outlet stores in Lee, about 20 minutes away. Basically, this was my shopping spree for the entire summer and I spent $60 on a wallet, sunglasses, a hat, three shirts, and a pair of pants. We actually went in search for a sweater type thing to wear at Mike's wedding. Too bad we totally struck out. We might have to go back with the dress to "match properly." Oh boy! More shopping! It was really fun with Mom and Lisa though, and I wasn't completely dead tired at the end of it all. Right now I'm totally awake so I'm going to read for a while. Good night and God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home