Silly little things
Today's post is going to be dedicated to the silly little things I get to do at work which bring me great pleasure :-)
1. Moving lots of boxes and organizing them
2. Making signs with arrows that tell everyone else where things go
3. Opening boxes with new products that need to be put out (it's like Christmas!)
4. Using the price gun with lightning fast speeds
5. Rearranging the shelves after determining the very best place for a product
6. Putting out new, fresh vegetables that brighten up the store
7. Watching Pennie's face light up when she hands one of her responsibilities to me
You may say, "Amy, I can't believe you actually enjoy doing all that stuff! You are SO WEIRD!" Well, let me explain something about myself. I enjoy doing things like this because it all involves organizing and/or using fun gadgets (i.e. the price gun, large knives, a rolling cart, etc.). Believe it or not, I really like organizing. I'm sure Ruth can understand. Alright, I'm out. Dinner time!

2 Comments:
"lightening" = lightning
"Rockefellar" = Rockefeller (from another post)
Sorry. Just had to point out your spelling mistakes. It's simple pleasure for me
Thanks :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home