Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mom's 29th!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday. She's turning 29 just like last year! Yeah, she's pretty amazing. I'm quite sure she never reads this, but if she perhaps does this once I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

There has been a consistent drizzle all day long, heavier at times, but at least a non-stop spitting. I rode my bike to work this morning without much splashing since the rain was only the occassional drop. However, my ride home was through muddy water the entire way :-D At one point I wiped my face because it was dripping only to find that my hand was covered with mud. I figured I looked pretty awesome. I think you'll agree after I post some pictures.

Well, Happy just called so I'm going to talk to him... hehehehehe... Have a lovely day! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home