Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not much to say

I'm tired. I just got back from sitting for Mom's art class. I read the whole time, which was really nice. However, I don't really remember much about my day at work. Sue gave me a candy bracelet. Paul and I both had on Red Sox shirts (yeah, I felt cool). I made another sign for the strawberry field. I got to talk to Happy for a long time and he isn't feeling well. Right now he's probably sleeping. Pretty much I just miss Happy a lot right now. Two weeks and one day! I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't particularly want to read about me missing my best friend, but this long distance and time difference is VERY challenging. Thankfully the Lord's plan is perfect and He's doing wonderful things in both of our lives! On that note, I'm going to take a shower and call the Crabb's! Good night and God bless!

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2005 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew is sick?...wuss. He is totally faking it. Oh, and HI! i just realized whenver i leave you a comment it is usually to disparage Andrew in some way, and why i am ok with the mocking, i should at least say howdy. so howdy. How are you? You are setting a fine example to the rest of the blogging community, what with your frequent updates. So congrats! Good luck on the whole long distance thing, i know they sure do stink. Luckily andrew is boring, so you are probably not missing much (had to throw that in). Ok, now i will go. Peace!
~Michael

 
At June 24, 2005 1:03 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hahaha... Hi Mike, I'm doing well and thank you for asking! How are you doing? How is work at Best Buy? Do you get some sort of discount now that you work there? That would be pretty sweet.

Oh, and don't worry about making fun of Happy. I do it all the time. Actually, it's mutual.

Thanks for the encouragement with my blog. It seems I don't have too much else to do when I get home from work and it's a nice way to wind down. So, on that note, I'm going to post again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home