lovely rain
i don't know if i've mentioned this lately, but i LOVE fridays!!! i was just looking at all the work i have to do, and it seems a lot less overwhelming now that it's the weekend. i've also been realizing that i can't handle it all on my own so i've been praying a LOT for the Lord's strength. He's so good! well, i'll write more later on maybe, but for now i'm going to do some outlines so i don't put myself in the same position i was in this past weekend :-) by the way... it's been raining here most of the day!!! wonderful!!!
"And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persectutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home