Thursday, July 14, 2005

Short and to the point

Not too much to say today... It was a long, slow day and I was tired. Mom and Lisa and I were up late talking and, even though it was nice to have some time to share and listen, I was feeling it this morning when my alarm went off. The good part about it though is that I didn't wake up before my alarm! YAY!!

It's been really humid all day because there were passing storms. We didn't actually get any of those storms, at least not yet, so it hasn't cooled off much. I miss the dry California air. Never thought I'd say that. Happy, I would imagine that something about the "greatest state in the union" is going through your head right now. ;-)

Oh! I decided that I need to start gathering all my things together into one place to 1) make it easier for Mom and John without having my stuff in five different locations when I'm not here, 2) make it easier to go through and toss junk and 3) make it easier to move everything when the time comes that I need to get my stuff out of Mom and John's house. I think I'll get started on that now. God bless!

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Happy said...

Hey you said it, not me. Everyone already knows it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home