Leaving
I can't believe I'm posting on my blog at this time. I just woke up from getting three hours of sleep after doing laundry until 10 pm and packing until 12:45 am. Only Lisa is awake right now and I'm wondering what time Mom and John were going to get up. I think the plan is to leave at 4:30 for our 6:15 am flight.
These last couple days have been pretty busy. The 4th was lots of fun and everyone left real early in the morning. Tuesday I babysat Maya after work from 5-10 pm. Yesterday at work was insane because there was a mess up with an order that was shipped to us. Pennie orders all these show deals that are supposed to be delivered over a period of six months in multiple shipments. Well, they ALL came at ONCE yesterday and yours truly is the one in charge of making sure it all gets priced, put on the shelf, and stored in an orderly manner. I didn't finish, but left someone else in charge of what was left. I hope they finished. I'm sure I'll have lots to do when I return next Tuesday, but I'm ok with that. Overtime hours are great!
Ok, I'm going to finish up here and gather everything together so I can get in the car and fall asleep. :-D I'll be in CA in 10 1/2 hours!

4 Comments:
Welcome back to Cali! Land of palm trees, LA, San Francisco, the countries most populated state...and Andrew James...oh the wonders you will find here...
~Mike
Why don't more people leave comments on this blog? It would make things even that much more interesting!!
So you left a comment to rail against the lack of comments? sounds fishy to me. And HI AMY!
~Mike
Hey Amy, I didn't really get a chance to see you while you were out! I am so sorry that you are back in Cali, well... not sorry that you are there but sorry I didn't get to see you! 5 min. was NOT enough time! When will you be back? You were not home for long! Miss you and next time you are here, you are coming over for at least 15 min! :) bye!!
Post a Comment
<< Home