Happy 4th of July!!!
Today has been absolutely insane. I have a feeling this post will have a lot of typos...
I woke up for work, like normal, at 6:15 and was at work by 7:15 to read my Bible for 15 minutes before clocking in. We closed at 2 pm today which meant I was there for closing procedures that I've never done before. We were out of there by 2:05, which was nice since I thought it would take longer. However, I will have LOTS to put out in the morning. For the most part, the day was non-stop with stocking and telling people we were out of whatever they couldn't see. We ran out of SO much stuff! In a way it was easier because I had less stocking to do. hehe.
I rode my bike home and came in to family EVERYwhere. It's been a lot of fun, but there are people everywhere you go. Mom was in the kitchen all day making food... peach cobler, spaetzle, deviled eggs, lentil soup, potato salads, strawberry shortcake... Yeah, my Mom's amazing! Uncle Tom was out in back cooking up the meat on the grill and it smelled SO good. Everyone else was around doing random stuff or talking.
After dinner and dessert Aunt Linda, Uncle Rick, Carolyn, Sarah, Kathy, AJ, and Joey all left. Dan's friend Indiana and her mom Beth were here and they left as well. Now it's just Mom, John, Lisa, me, Uncle Tom, Kathy (Uncle Tom's daughter), Josh, Jessie, Adrianne and her brother (I forget his name). This week was the first time I'd met Kathy (Uncle Tom's daughter and my cousin), Josh, Jessie, Adrianne and her brother. I think his name starts with a J. I'm terrible. I haven't gotten to talk to them much. Mostly I've gotten to know Jessie (my cousin once removed) and Adrianne (also my cousin once removed). It's been fun though :-)
Tonight we set off fireworks. I'm not entirely sure if it was legal or not, but no cops have showed up yet. I'm SO tired right now though. Uncle Tom's got my room tonight and they're leaving bright and early in the morning to drive back to Oklahoma. Everyone's going to be up early then since they're leaving. So, on that note, I'm off to bed. I don't think I'm making too much sense right now and I'm pretty sure my thoughts aren't entirely connected. Oh well! Good night and Happy 4th of July!!! God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home