i surrender to You
this is a song from Jeremy Camp's new worship cd that has been such a great encouragement to me this week, reminding me of the Lord's grace and challenging me to truly surrender to Him all that i am. i just though i'd share the words with you....
Lord, You live in me, You're my best friend. You're the king of kings, the beginning and end. Now that You have my eyes I see the spirit inside of me.
Chorus:
All that I am is for You, my Savior, I live by Your Word and surrender to You. Here where I stand in this moment, Father, my spirit has been renewed. I surrender to You.
You hold the key to my life in Your loving hands. Always by my side, I offer all that I am. So glad I realize You are the truth and the light in my life.
Everything I need I find in You. I believe Your promises are true. I will lift my burdens up to You. Your loving grace will see me through.
..........as you may have recognized, this past week was pretty hectic for me and i won't go too much into it. in everything that's gone on this week, the Lord has been more faithful than i realized He could be. most of the reason i've never seen His faithfulness so clearly is because i take the glory for myself. i think that i've done it and survived when really it is the Lord sustaining me. i feel so privileged not only to have gotten through this week, but seen the Lord working so clearly. i'll have to write more later, but praise the Lord for His grace!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home